Whether you’re an experienced courier or just starting out in the business, understanding what insurance cover you need can be confusing. To make things simple, Insurance Revolution has put together this quick summary of all the cover you require as a courier.
- Goods in Transit Insurance – Goods in Transit Insurance provides cover for when you are carrying other people’s goods.
- Employers’ Liability Insurance – Employer’s Liability Insurance is compulsory for anyone who employs staff and provides legal protection if any of your employees are injured during the course of his or her work.
- Public Liability Insurance – Public Liability Insurance provides protection in case a member of the public suffers an injury, financial loss or damage to their property as a result of your business activities.
- Hire and Reward Insurance – Hire and Reward is a class of insurance use which allows you to legally carry other people’s goods in return for payment.
- Fleet Insurance – If you are a one man band, Fleet Insurance isn’t for you, but if you have two or more vehicles is highly recommended.