- Public liability & employer’s liability for couriers ensuring you are covered against mishaps on the road
- Our team are trained to find your business the best prices
- You can spread your payments across the year to ease cash flow
Public and Employers Liability Insurance for Couriers
Public Liability Insurance provides cover against any damage you may cause to a member of the public for property damage, injury or death. Employers Liability Insurance provides cover if you employee anyone and they are injured whilst carrying out work for you as a Courier. It is not compulsory to have this cover but it is strongly recommended and may be part of your franchise agreement if you are contracting with certain courier companies.
What other types of insurance do offer for Couriers?
We can provide
• Van Insurance with hire and reward use
• Car Insurance with hire and reward use
• Truck or HGV insurance for haulage use
• Goods In Transit Insurance
• Breakdown cover for Couriers
• Excess Insurance
• Guaranteed hire vehicle for Couriers
Why Us for Public Liability Insurance or Employers Liability Insurance?
Here at Insurance Revolution our staff have years of experience of providing quality Public or Employers Liability Insurance to Couriers, Hauliers and Delivery drivers. Due to this we have also managed to agree some of the cheapest Insurance prices for Couriers for liability Insurance, making us your one stop shop for Courier Insurance.