get a quote
  • Unique Motor Trade insurance policies
  • Dedicated insurance agents on hand to help
  • Competitively priced Motor Trade policies
  • Industry specific insurance policy options
  • Simple mid-term adjustment process
  • Access to many insurance providers


Finding the Right Motor Trade Insurance Policy for Your Business

Looking for Motor Trade insurance might feel like you're opening a can of worms, but this doesn't need to be the case. Insurance Revolution is here to make insurance feel like a walk in the park, instead of an uphill scramble. To request a quote, please complete our online form or give our sales team a call.

What You Need to Know About Motor Trade Insurance

Many businesses in the motor trade sector find insurance to be a slow and tiring process. However, with help from our specialist brokers, getting the right insurance is no longer a hassle. Our experienced team understands the intricacies of Motor Trade insurance and can adapt policies to match your business requirements.

The motor trade industry is very broad, so knowing what type of policy is best can be difficult. Whether you're a car dealer, or even a vehicle transporter, we'll be here to support you at every step so you can focus on your job while we do ours: finding the most appropriate insurance policies for your budget.

We offer a wide range of policies to cover a host of different types of businesses, including forecourt traders, valeters, MOT stations, mechanics, and breakdown & recovery agents.

Why Choose Insurance Revolution for Motor Trade Insurance

Unlike dealing with multiple insurance providers, we offer a one stop solution for all your Motor Trade insurance needs. Whether you are expanding your business or just starting, our policies are designed to provide a seamless experience.

Our traditional approach towards Motor Trade insurance is simple but effective. With an easy quote system, we'll search the market on your behalf, talking to our insurance providers to find you the right policy. Our goal is to make Motor Trade insurance a simple and painless process, with your happiness being our number one priority.

Insurance Revolution's Reviews

I am in my first year of owning a recovery company and was struggling to secure a good deal on a motor trade policy, everyone I spoke to was quoting me £10k plus for a year's premium. I managed to speak to Luke Blanchard at Insurance Revolution and he was so helpful and managed to secure me a policy for less than half the above-quoted figure. Since if I ever need amendments to the policy or documents updated etc he is very quick in getting them sent over! A real asset to the team! Thank you, Luke!

Kyle M.,



What Does Motor Trade Insurance Cover?

Motor Trade insurance covers a wide range of businesses within the motor trade sector. Whether you are a forecourt trader, valeter, MOT station, mechanic, or a breakdown & recovery agent, our policies are designed to provide the coverage you need. If you're not sure whether you need Motor Trade insurance, you can give us a call on 0330 808 1490.

Why Use a Specialist Motor Trade Insurance Broker?

Using a specialist insurance broker often makes the insurance process much simpler because we'll do much of the heavy lifting. Our brokers have an in depth understanding of the market, ensuring that you receive coverage from the right insurer at competitive rates.

How Can I Get a Quote for Motor Trade Insurance?

Getting a quote is easy. Give us a call or complete our online form and we’ll call you. Our dedicated Motor Trade insurance brokers will then search the wider market for you, working directly with insurance providers to find a policy that fits your needs.

Can New Motor Traders Get Insurance?

Absolutely! If you are venturing into the motor trade industry and need insurance, contact us on 0330 808 1490. No matter what your circumstances, we'll be here to help you find the right policy for your business, regardless of how long you've been trading.

How Can I Make Changes to My Motor Trade Insurance Policy?

Making changes to your policy is straightforward. When you are updating your details, all you need to do is give us a call. Our customer service team will help you make the necessary changes on your policy so you can run your business with peace of mind.

get a quote