- Food delivery via car covered
- From curry to pizza, from the kebab house to your local posh restaurant grub - whatever the food, we’ll help you get covered
- Speak to our friendly Manchester based team now
Fast Food Delivery Driver Insurance
Getting your fast food delivery insurance right means:
- You’ll be covered for food delivery activities
- You’ll be covered quickly
- You get the insurance you need to do your job with as little hassle as possible
And at Insurance Revolution, we specialise in food delivery insurance for cars and other vehicles even in cases where you might previously have struggled to get cover. So whether you’re delivering for a pizza takeaway once a week or dropping hot food to people’s houses several days a week, we can help you get a quote to find the right policy in no time.
New Delivery Driver?
Due to the current Coronavirus, we’re seeing an increase in new delivery drivers as more restaurants adapt to fulfil deliveries in order to continue trading during the current lockdown climate. We can help you find quotes whether you’re just starting delivering food or you’ve been doing it for years.
Why Does Food Delivery Insurance Cost More than Standard Car Insurance?
If you are paid to deliver food and you only have your usual standard personal car insurance, you’re not covered. And if you’re involved in an accident or pulled over by the police, you could land yourself in real trouble. It is the case that an insurance policy covering food delivery in your personal vehicle is likely be more costly than a standard policy. There are a few reasons for this. Firstly, it means you’re likely to be doing more driving under time pressure situations and secondly it also means potentially more driving in darkness hours. So it’s likely the policy will cost more than a regular car insurance policy, but you can still take steps to get the best value.
What influences the cost of food delivery insurance?
Much like with any policy, prices will vary and some will be cheaper than others. Some of the factors that will influence the cost of take away delivery driver policies include:
- Your personal driving record and history. If you have driving convictions, you’re likelier to find it harder to come by low cost quotes and if you have a lengthy no claims period, you’re likely to find better value quotes
- The excess you’re prepared to pay
- The type of car/other vehicle you want to insure
- Typical working hours (if you plan to work late at night, when the chances of accidents statistically increases, prices may be higher)
Our specialist team can help you find the right policy for your specific requirements.
Is delivering food from restaurants covered?
Whether you’re delivering food from fine dining restaurants, your local curry house or a pizza shop, we can help to find you the right policy. We’ll ask all the questions we need answers to regarding where you’re operating and the times of day you’re typically doing deliveries.
How quickly can I get my policy?
On a working day, we can have typically have a quote to you within the hour (you’ll be advised of the specific time once you’ve completed your details) and have you up and running fast.
Request a quote here or by giving us a call on the number above.