Insurance for Homes with Specialist Features

Old home in the United Kingdom overlooking the sea

  • Insurance for homes with thatched roofs
  • Timber framed house insurance available
  • Cover for houses with solar panels

You may have bought your house knowing it would need specialist insurance, or you may have added something to your property that standard home insurance providers are unable to cover, either way, Insurance Revolution can help.

We can help find quotes for clients with timber frames houses, thatched roofs or those living in Conservation areas. Some of our panel are able to provide policies to those with tennis courts and swimming pools in their gardens too.

Whatever it is that makes your property specialist, at Insurance Revolution, we can search the market to help you find a home insurance policy to suit your needs.