- Our team are trained to find your business the best prices
- You can spread your payments across the year to ease cash flow
- Helpful and experienced insurance advisers
Van Insurance with Hire and Reward
Here at Insurance Revolution, we have fantastic relationships with some of the UK’s leading insurers. We strive to deliver competitive, affordable quotes to our clients looking for courier van insurance with hire and reward.
What is hire and reward insurance?
If you use your van to carry or deliver other people’s goods for money, you need hire and reward insurance as part of your courier van insurance.
Hire and reward insurance is vital for a variety of different professions, including couriers, removal companies, ‘man with a van’ drivers and taxi drivers.
It’s important to have insurance so that you’re covered in the event that the goods you are transporting get damaged or stolen. Without having the right courier van insurance policy in place, it could potentially cost thousands of pounds to replace them.
It’s also a legal requirement, so it’s vital to get the right policy for you.
For more information on the types of van insurance we can provide, click here.
What does insurance with hire and reward cover you for?
If you have hire and reward insurance, you’ll be covered for any loss and/or damages to the goods you are delivering. Instances that hire and reward insurance covers you for include:
- Being involved in a road accident
- Having your vehicle stolen
- Having your vehicle broken into
- Personal injuries
Having the right hire and reward cover in place means that you’ll be covered for any legal costs, damage to your vehicle, replacement stock and/or vehicle and any compensation sought for personal injury claims.
What can affect the cost of your insurance premium?
Hire and reward insurance is known for being more expensive than your courier van insurance policy. This is because you are not only insuring your own vehicle, but the belongings of others as well.
Factors that can affect the price of your hire and reward insurance premium include:
- The type of goods you are transporting: the more valuable the goods, the higher your premiums. So, for example, if you are transporting some antique furniture for a customer, your premiums will be higher than if you were transporting stationery.
- How much driving experience you have: if you’re 21 and have recently passed your driving test, you will be considered a higher risk than a 50 year old with decades of experience.
- Your vehicle size: The larger your vehicle, the more expensive your insurance policy will be.
- Your mileage: the more miles you do on the road, the greater the risk. For example, if you often drive in poor weather conditions or at night, this will affect your insurance premiums.
Why choose us for courier van insurance with hire and reward?
Here at Insurance Revolution, we pride ourselves in assessing each customer as an individual, so we can provide a hire and reward policy that’s right for you and your circumstances.
We’re one of the most recognised hire and reward brokers, so you know you’re in safe hands if you take out a policy through us.
We don’t believe that, just because you’re transporting someone else’s goods, you should pay over the odds for your insurance. That’s why we always deliver competitive quotes to all of our customers.
Get in touch today for your cheap hire and reward insurance quote.