We all remember our first cars! And by telling us about yours, you can now win a great driving experience at Silverstone and overnight accommodation at a nearby Park Inn by Radisson hotel!
We’ve got one fabulous prize up for grabs. The winner of our My First Wheels competition will win:
- A Head to Head driving Experience at Silverstone. With this experience, you’ll get to drive two incredible cars on Silverstone’s world famous circuits. You’ll take the wheel in a F430 Ferrari Coupe and an Aston Martin VH Vantage. This will truly let you test the cars and live the rest of your days capable of having an informed opinion on the key question: “What drives better? A Ferrari or an Aston Martin?”
- Overnight accommodation at the nearby Park Inn by Radisson Hotel on the day of your experience or the day before.
How to Enter
To enter, create and publish a post on your blog about your first wheels! Tell us what your first vehicle was, what you loved (or loathed about it) and what became of it.
We want to know all about your bond with that all-important first car! Share your story in the form of a blog post. Write and publish your post, then simply Tweet us (@insrevolution) to tell us where to find your post, using the hashtag #myfirstwheelscomp.
Entries will be accepted from 1st December at 9am and the competition closes at 11am (GMT) on Friday 30th January 2015.
The winner will be announced at 11am on Friday 6th February 2015 (on our blog and via Twitter).
Our Guest Judge
Our special guest judge, Catherine Lawler, will decide the winner! Catherine is a Motoring Journalist with Newsquest Media Group, which has a portfolio of more than 200 newspapers. She is also the web editor for the Cheshire branch of the group, which includes titles such as the Warrington Guardian, the Mid Cheshire Guardian and the Wirral Globe. You can find Catherine on Twitter @CatherineLawler.
Terms and Conditions
We don’t want to bore you! But it is important that we share the small print. Here’s what you should know.
- The competition will close at 11am (GMT) on Friday 30th January 2015. Entries Tweeted to us after this time will not be accepted and we can’t be held accountable if there are problems with the Twitter service
- Once you’ve Tweeted us, we’ll reply to acknowledge your entry
- The winner will be judged by our independent guest judge, Catherine Lawler. The judge’s decision will be final and we won’t enter into any discussion about specific entries
- The prize will take the form of a voucher for a Head to Head driving experience at Silverstone (valid for 6 months from 30th January 2015) and a voucher to the value of £100 for Park Inn by Radisson hotels (valid for 2 years from 30th January 2015). The Park Inn by Radisson hotel closest to Silverstone is http://www.parkinn.co.uk/hotel-northampton). Prizes are also subject to the terms and conditions of these third parties.